Saturday, March 28, 2009

4 quarters, no sales tax

Today was the best lucky day ever!

It started when I bought 4 quarters from a cashier lady for a dollar and she didn't charge me any taxes. Not even state taxes!

I walked up and asked to buy 4 quarters and she said that 4 quarters cost a dollar. And I am smart so I know that the state sales tax is 7% and so the quarters should have cost one dollar and seven cents but she would not take the 7 pennies.

It was my lucky happy day!

Then I told Mawmaw Renson (she is not actually my mother but that is what I call her because she has been so kind to me since before I was born) and she said it was good what happened and then she bought me fudge ice cream to celebrate. While I ate ice cream she told me that I will get to stay at her house for many days. I like her house. It smells like ivory soap and ivory soap is clean!

I usually stay with my mother but lately she has been tired a lot and is getting fixed by nurses today while I spend quality time with mawmaw.

OHH I almost forgot the other best part.

Me and mawmaw then went and I got to get a suit. Like the ones lawyers wear on Law and Order but black and not gray. Mister Tailor said that I am lucky to be so big and strong for someone as old as I am with my "condition". Thirty-five is not that old I thought. He also said that I am a brave young man and looked sad. First he calls me old and than young. VERY ODD!

So after getting the black, 65% wool/ 35% cotton suit we came back home and I made my drawings and I wrote this story of my very best day for you.

It has been quite the day and my eyes aren't staying open anymore. GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: